Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Did you ever look so nice?


Isn't it like a breath of fresh air when you run into a person you know (well) on the street? I'm not talking seeing an acquaintence or an old classmate. I'm talking running into one of your boyz. Like today, I ran into Unusual outside the smoothie place on 18th Street. Since she is my office mate, I usually have SOME idea where she is, but it was a pleasant surprise. And one time I ran into Zhuny in TJ Maxx... and she was my roomie at the time.

It's the little things in life.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i felt the SAME WAY, beano. i love ya.

aaronic said...

and then there's the awkward running into your parents in the street...

NotoriousALG said...

You used the title of this blog post for one about Ruby once.....which is good, because it means you love Unus as much as Ruby.

Anonymous said...

i remember that! you are sweet. umm, is that girl wearing your bag?

MJL said...

Great song.

Anonymous said...

mwp: are you referring to the post below?

Beanorama said...

nar. Did you ever look so nice is a song.

and yes, zhun, the model borrowed my bag for the photo shoot. G Double O- dee, e-why-e... good eye, good eye good eye.