Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Recommendation.


Beanorama bullied me into getting back on this blog and posting, so I will. SHE'S BOSSAY! I don't really have anything noteworthy to say, so let's just listen to each other breathe......


Actually, I do have one thing. On a day like today, chapped anything is your worst enemy. I have chapped arms. Gross. Check out Johnson & Johnson Soothing Naturals balm. It's in the baby care aisle. And it smells so good! Babies have the best products (wipes, anyone??!) and have all the fun. Especially Bendy.


3 comments:

Flip Flop Girl said...

I enjoy Johnson & Johnson as a corporation. I am the poster girl for brand loyalty.

Beanorama said...

she;s lying. she has chapped armPITS not arms. Love you.

NotoriousALG said...

Not true. It's not the actual pit. It's where my arm meets my back. JERKY.