Thursday, March 01, 2007

Ride on the Puke Train

During the 7 o'clock hour this morning, a coworker and I got a rude awakening on the R6. A girl who was standing next to us threw up. My coworker acted as my buffer because she was sitting on the outside of the seat, right next to said sick girl.

My first reaction was that of pity. I felt really bad because she must have been super embarrassed. But, then my coworker explained to me why I shouldn't feel bad. She thinks that the girl, who was obviously a student, was simply hung over and that's why she blew chunks (actually, it was more like bile). She was also laughing and joking about it with her friend.

Because I never get sick in the morning, I cannot sympathize with those poor souls who do. I think I would have brought a bag with me if I was feeling sick and about to get on a crowded train. In reality, I probably just wouldn't have gone to class. That's serious dedication to education. Sort of like the classroom version of puke and rally.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I almost blew chunks reading your post... and thinking of your face.

aaronic said...

I feel bad for the girl. I get sick the next morning and have thrown up on the R3 (unrelated) and i cant imagine it being a great combination.

If you need someone to kick jmoney's ass, let me know.

Anonymous said...

bring it Incog. Bring it.