Thursday, March 15, 2007

My Boo is in Austin


the office is quiet
the office is still
my office mate is in austin
gone is the thrill.

she's probably on a plane
flying high in the sky
getting ready to "pr" SXSW
and i'm left here to cry.

come back beanie
come back soon
with shocking and fun tales
of wacky musicians and loons.

don't forget we miss you
don't forget to not look "too cute"
proudly represent the illadelph
or your job here is moot.


p.s. "Music of the Night" from Phantom just came on my itunes and now i'm crying.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

and yes, flip, thats you in the bottom right hand corner.

Flip Flop Girl said...

In the future, please acquire written permission when you intend to use my likeness to sell an idea or product. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

This is hilarious. I love every single word of it. I want one dollar tacos.

Flip Flop Girl said...

Me too!

Beanorama said...

That was amazing. Beautiful. I am touched (not where I pee...)

Thanks. And thanks for txt msging me while I was living it up with Iggy Pop.

Where is that belt in the photo? I lost it!