Thursday, March 08, 2007

"Dinosaurs" - Do you remember this show?


Last night, when my mind was racing with random crap at 3:45 a.m. I just happened to remember this show. I used to love it, especially the smart ass baby who would obnoxiously yell "not the mama!" every time his dad tried picking him up. The baby was like an early 90s Stewie Griffin before there was Family Guy. They were a family of lovable, ugly -looking characters. It wasn't exactly a kid show despite the appearance, kinda similar to the Simpsons.


Hah.... the good 'ol TV days.


P.S. - in case you haven't figured it out yet, I could probably name some of the most random canceled TV shows.

5 comments:

Flip Flop Girl said...

I used to love this show!

Anonymous said...

do you remember how they ended it? at the end of a normal episode a meteor killed them all. it was really random liek they put it in after the episode was done and they it was cancelled.

aaronic said...

This was a great show.

Anonymous said...

wow, this was a-some. good mems miz.

Smedelicious said...

Oh, my God..."Not The Mamma!"