Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Cici’s Pizza IS Too Good To Be True


Have you seen the commercials for some pizza chain called “Cici’s Pizza”? They’re some restaurant that advertises all you can eat pizza, salad and dessert for less than $5! And, good customer service. I can’t tell you how sick & tired I am of getting snarled at by a CVS or fast food employee. Their tagline is that people think that it may be too good to be true.


Of course, after I saw this commercial I went to their website to check out where the closest restaurant was. Result – BALTIMORE, MD! Thanks, Cici’s. You got me all excited and there’s not a restaurant to be found. So, I guess I’ll go back to eating my $3/slice of Peace A Pizza until the wonderful day comes that a Cici’s franchise opens somewhere within the state of PA. Until then, Cici’s – please stop advertising in my TV viewing area.

5 comments:

NotoriousALG said...

I feel the same way about Sonic. It's not that I want to purchase any of the products they pitch (although I do think the commercials are funny), but I don't understand why they are so frequently featured. There's no Sonics around here.

miz cynical said...

Yeah. Sonic is weird. Now I want to try their fruity drink that they keep advertising.

aaronic said...

I'm going to Sonic for the first time in 2 weeks, I'm excited. And that's sad.

Anonymous said...

peace of pizza sucks-o-rama

Anonymous said...

Brilliant site> I enjoyed reading it. Have a look at mine? www.catyourway.com