Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Communication for the Passive Aggressive

I never used to think I was passive aggressive. But, certain people in my life have made me this way since it is the only way they know how to operate. Anyway, this is an example of such an exchange. I reached a breaking point yesterday regarding a certain peeing dog. While I have fantasized about the passing of said dog, it really isn't his fault. So, I e-mailed his lazy, dim-witted owner (a.k.a. my roommate). Yes, we live together. Yes, I still e-mailed her my distaste for the current situation. Yes, this makes me passive aggressive. Disclaimer: I have confronted her in person before about the same issue. Draft one of the e-mail was nixed by Unusual due to content not suitable for children. She suggested a more watered-down version. I still had to be pretty forward/mean though, for messages that do not pack a punch have little chance of making it through the simpleton's thick skull. I haven't seen her since pressing send, but I really don't regret my actions. Bring it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"if sexy never left then why is everybody on my d*&k?"

-justin timberlake