Monday, March 05, 2007

Note to Fergie


Dear Fergie,
Although I am quite impressed that you can spell the lyrics to your songs (Ex: Fergalicious, Glamourous) given your history as a former meth addict, I implore that you please stop. This tactic is tired (remember Gwen Stefani? Now, millions of people know how to spell "bananas"), trite & makes you sound S-T-U-P-I-D.
The only people that spell words out are the parents of pre-school age children. Are you trying to establish a fanbase with that cool group of people? Didn't think so.
If you don't stop making these crappy songs, I will be forced to come over to your house, steal your hot boyfriend & punch you in your non-talented, already busted - looking face.
Sincerely,
Will. I. Am
Black-Eyed Peas

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your right. Her songs are stupid and her face is hideous

miz cynical said...

Thanks jmoney. It's scary how you & I see eye to eye on things.