Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Girly Post #2: Why is it......?


Is it just me or on the days that you have the least amount of time to get ready in the morning is the day that you manage to pull off looking your best? Like, a day when you spend your morning applying makeup on the bus on the way to work because you had to run out the door. And then someone compliments you on how good you look & you’re thinking “ thanks, I nearly put my eye out this morning while trying to apply mascara & curl my hair at the same time. Oh, and I got run over by a truck on my way to work. But, I'm glad that on today of all days I'm compliment-worthy”.

The picture in this post is of Pam Anderson, who definitely should not leave the house without makeup.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look amazing for being ran over by a truck today. plus i'm amazed your alive.

Beanorama said...

it is just you. I look hein with no time.