Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I Love You, I Hate You


what i love: the little triangle shaped pepperoni slices on top of my stouffer's french bread pizza.

what i hate: spoken word poetry.

what i love: the smell of my dog's gas.

what i hate: the smell of anyone else's (besides my dog's) gas.

what i love: when someone scares the shit out of me.

what i hate: when beanorama sings songs about me when i'm stressed out.

what i love: so unpretty.

what i hate: having to stop what i'm doing just to go pee.

3 comments:

Flip Flop Girl said...

What I love: When jmoney plays hide and seek with himself in your office.

What I hate: People who think you can tailgate in a parking lot without a car.

miz cynical said...

Ewww.

Anonymous said...

in reality that comment is not nearly as dirty as it sounds. in fact, it is hilarious.