Monday, December 04, 2006

Bum Wheels


ok, its no secret that i dont particularly like kids. i dont hate them...i just sort of, uh...cant stand them and their kid ways. take for instance those annoying fucking in-line skate sneakers. i dont know how many children i have seen glide by me in the mall, the supermarket, at church even! ok, we all know i dont go to church, but i guarantee you those fuckers are wearing them there too.

now trust me, i know i was annoying once too. it must have been painful to see me strutting around in my PEACH high top chuck taylor's with two pairs (two different colors of course) slouch socks but at least i was strutting, not gliding and skating in and out of normal pedestrians.

those skate-sneaker things...so unpretty.

4 comments:

Flip Flop Girl said...

I didn't know about these sneaker/skate hybrids until I saw kids gliding in a mall. I thought some little girl was possessed, but then I caught on that she wasn't the only one. I was scared for a hot minute though. I agree that they are very annoying though.

Beanorama said...

i was outside a minor league hockey game, and i looked around... wha? why are all these kids floating? it was a trend that i was completely late for.

I just ended a sentence with a preposition!!

miz cynical said...

Best line ever: i dont hate them...i just sort of, uh...cant stand them and their kid ways.

I hear 'ya - I hate those skates.. and the stupid parents that buy them.

Anonymous said...

i think they're the cats meow myself. if they had my size i would already be gliding around the office