Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Kid commercial that I hate







Unusual, you & I must be ESP-connected or something, because I was thinking about a kids commercial this morning too...

For the past week or so, I've noticed this annoying a-- BMW commercial being played, mostly in the morning. If there's anything that I can't stand in the morning, it's loud noises. So, the last thing that I want in the morning is to be startled from my comatose state while watching Terry Ruggles from NBC10 news & then boring Matt Lauer on the Today show to the sound of shrieking kids. Plus, this commerial is just a painful reminder of the "holiday cheer" shrieking I'll have to endure on Christmas day from some rugrats in my own household.

I also have to admit that I'm a bit biased against BMW commercials because I've never met a BMW driver that I've liked. At previous jobs, every arrogant, self-aware, entitled SOB was usually a BMW driving male. Every time I nearly get mowed down in the pedestrian crosswalk is usually BMW driving a--hole. So, I take this latest commercial as the final straw that BMW is determined to have me hate their cars.

Here's the link if you want to check it out on youtube: www.n64kids.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, you're going to kill me, but this commercial always makes me laugh. yes, the shreaking can be annoying, but i love the look on his face and they way he doesnt just scream one looong scream. its like a perk-il-ation of screams.

Anonymous said...

that boy is so annoying he needs to be euthanized.