Friday, December 15, 2006

Seriously, its just yogurt


i am sure by now you have had the unpretty unpleasure of seeing one of those ridiculous yoplait yogurt commercials. you know what i'm talking about. the scene: two young and pretty 20-something sorority girls lounging around on a leather couch or strung out by the pool, devouring yogurt. they take turns trying to one up each other by saying how "good" this yogurt is...

"its like, a shoe sale good"

"its like, cheesecake, dipped in chocolate good"

these commercials are like root canal on your birthday bad.

3 comments:

Beanorama said...

oh god, thank you for saying that! I HATE those commercials. I'm sorry, but I do not drool about shoes and chocolate. I'm not a Cathy cartoon.

Anonymous said...

HA!

miz cynical said...

Yeah, I hate it too. Like, these chicks need to get a life. Mr. & Miz Cynical have taken it too a totally different level, though. My mockery of that commercial is "it's triple penetration good".