Monday, December 18, 2006

Potty training for grown-ups.


Every so often you have an idea for a blog post, but accidently the idea dissappears, like water flushed down the toilet bowl. I had one such idea, but promptly forgot it until Smedelicious told me I just HAD to post about it. And it goes a little something like this:

There is a sign in my second-favorite stall in the ladies room at work that says something to the effect of:

Ladies: Please Be Kind
And remember to flush the toilet.
Thank you!

The sign is so redic and annoying. First of all... average age of the lady that uses those stalls is probably 43. I am willing to bet we are ALL potty trained. I have a feeling if there is leftover doo-doo in the toilet, it's probably the TOILET'S fault, not the doo-doo-doer's fault.

I just picture some good-intentioned lady printing this sign and congratulating herself on how polite and responsible it is. But I suggest a little wite-out and black marker to say:

Ladies: Please pay attention.
Make sure the toilets flush before pulling on your control-top panties and heading back to your desk to play solitaire.
Thank you!

And it's not my second-favorite stall anymore. Goodbye.

3 comments:

miz cynical said...

That was my favorite stall, too! I hate anonymous signs.

Anonymous said...

Bean, your sign is a work of genius.
you should post it. stop being a wimp.

Anonymous said...

woman dont poop! but if you do you apparently all use the same toilet seat