Monday, December 11, 2006

The world thinks I am a queen.

Back in November, I posted about a direct mail piece that I got from Septa addressed to "Supreme Bean." I called Septa, and they had no knowledge of why it was addressed that way. (I felt bad though, because I said it seemed like a fake letter because of the way it was written... but it was a real letter, just badly written.)

Anyway, today I got a letter from TouristDirectory, whoever that is, addressed to Supreme Bean. So obvi someone is selling lists, and my first name is Supreme. Or maybe God is trying to tell us something. Bow down, people.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

should ben call you aunt supreme?

Beanorama said...

absolutely!

Hey, I can't believe you are on email!! That's great. Kiss that beautiful baby for me.

NotoriousALG said...

And me too.

Anonymous said...

Great post! you are funny. I can't wait to see my girls this weekend at the WOBB!!!!

Hi ekumpon, congrats and kisses all around!

Beanorama said...

notorious... no-no- notorious... do you want ME to kiss YOU, or do you want ekumpon to kiss the best baby around? Girlfriend.

Zhuny- i miss you.

Anonymous said...

wow-since i share an office with you, does that make me divine?

miz cynical said...

Nope. I think that it clearly states in the bible that you cannot become divine by association, Satan.nep