Friday, December 29, 2006

Awww, So Cute.


i dropped by my pop's house tonight to pick up something that i had left there the previous night. i walked in to find my 73 year old, sweet, cute as a button, polish grandfather lounging in his long johns, drinking a glass of milk and snacking on a plate of cookies. he looked adorable, like a little boy. he greeted me warmly and my heart was full of love for him.

when i asked him what he was up to, he gestured towards the t.v. and just smiled a big, excited smile.

i turned to the t.v. expecting to see either an old war movie, perhaps a football game or maybe even the lawrence welk show.

no.

my sweet, little, innocent grandfather was watching the play by play execution of saddam hussein.

"they're finally hanging the bastard!" he said with sincere satisfaction.

aw, he's so cute.

1 comment: