Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Bounding Babies! Babies Abound!


It's been a good month for babies in Beanorama's world. First, I adopted the best damn half-Persian in the world: Ruby (aka Rubella DeVille, Ruben Sandwich, Rubenesque, Boogs, Boogie McGee, BoogerBoo) she also got the number-one nephew of all time, sweet Benjamin Thomas.

And now, her good pal Zhunified and Zhun's husband Los got this little sweetie, Tucker! (Oooh, I can think of good names for him, like Tucker the Fu...just kidding.) Welcome to the great state of PA, Tucker!

Zhun, as a new mother of a pet myself, I offer you these words of wisdom. Those little suckers like to get underfoot. So if you drop them on their sides (like I did this morning), close their nose in a closet (like I did this morning), step backwards onto them (like I did last week), get them stuck under the fridge door (last week) or have to help them untangle their head from your bed posts (yesterday), just realize... they love you anyway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness my precious nugget made on unpretty, i am so proud! Los and i like to call him Tucker-tuck-tuck, Tico, Fuzzybutt, and Baby boy. you will love him.

i miss you too

Beanorama said...

I messed up my pronouns in that post.

I love nicknames! "Tico"... is he from Costa Rica?