Friday, May 19, 2006

Freebie Skank


i just sold my soul and the souls of ten of my co-workers to the devil for chinese food.

let me explain: i dropped my business card at a chinese restaurant a month or two ago, innocently assuming that it was for a free lunch with no strings attached...think again. i get a phone call two weeks ago from a perky financial advisor named Jennifer who exclaimed that i won a golden opportunity to learn about her services and enjoy a free lunch at the same time...er, can't we just skip that golden part and just gorge ourselves?

in any case, i'm going because i can't turn down anything free and i don't mind dragging my colleagues along for the ride.

i'll let you know how it turns out-unless Jennifer may make me a ba-jillionaire...then you'll never hear from me again!

1 comment:

Beanorama said...

it was a good damn free lunch with mongolian merlot beef...but no free soda :(