Monday, May 22, 2006

Hi, My Name is Frank, and I'm a Dunk-Aholic

while i will fully admit to you all that i am addicted to many things this tempting life has to offer (smoking, biting my nails, anything on Bravo or MTV, most cheeses) one thing i was always proud to proclaim that I WAS NOT addicted to was coffee.

that was until i tried Dunkin Donuts Iced Latte Lite in French Vanilla.

before D.D.I.L.L.F.V. i could take coffee or leave it. i really did not see what all the fuss was about. when co-workers would shake watching the coffee pot brewing in the kitchen at the top of the morning, i would laugh. when people would drag their tired asses out for an "afternoon pick me up" at starbucks, i would shrug and say "what's the big deal?"

but now, oh now i know. damn the day i tried D.D.I.L.L.F.V. because of a book of Dunkin coupons my husband gave me that he found in the newspaper last sunday because now i'm hooked. i have one at least twice a day and i fear for my check book once these coupons run out.

2 comments:

Beanorama said...

wow, beanorama, that's so fucking fascinating. it's as if you wrote that late last night, after being told you looked tired, out of guilt because you have been too busy to post anything... what have you been DOING? starring on network morning shows with gastric bypass hosts?

Beanorama said...

i commented on the wrong post. idiot. i meant to comment on my own.