Sunday, May 07, 2006

I Want My MTV Damn It!


what make MTV so god damn irresistible?

let me count the ways: laguna beach, real world, 8th & ocean, true life, made, my super sweet sixteen, punk'd, date my mom, jackass...the list can go on and on.

the hills, starring L.C. of laguna beach, starts this week. when i heard the news, i peed.

my husband hates my infatuation with this channel and its many delightful shows that i can consume like chocolate; but it has not stopped me for a hot second. i know i'm not alone. i was especially happy to find out this afternoon that even though my husband loathes MTV, his best friend admitted to me today that he too loves this channel and indulges in his sinful desire to watch it just as much as i do.

here's to you B-Money. you prove my point: men, women, cats, dogs and even parakeets love MTV...its just a matter of admitting it to yourself and then finally, you can join the party and bask in the eternal sunshine of MTV!

p.s. secret fantasy: if bravo, E! and MTV could all morph into one channel, i would die a happy woman.

5 comments:

Beanorama said...

they don't tell you when the episode ends... they just go into the next. it's a trick, a wonderful trick.

PS my best friend's cat just made a man bleed.

Anonymous said...

oh, that mtv is a tricky lil' devil, yes, i admit.

and ferocious cats rock.

Smedelicious said...

I also love VH1: I love the 80's, Celebity Fit Club, and the random movies they air....
Can't wait for the Hills!

Anonymous said...

vh1 is the unspoken fourth, yes.

Anonymous said...

I would characterize my(and my wife's) fascination with The Guantlet as a problem.