Thursday, May 11, 2006

Here Goes Nothin'.....

Via some pushing and prodding and complete and utter email harassment, I have been convinced to post about the inner workings of my completely neurotic -- albeit endearing -- mind.

So today, it begins. I can't promise there will be many posts, as I am a pretty big deal (i.e. work for The Man) and have many demands on my time, but I am going to gd try my hardest. Although I have been accused of being slightly half-*ssed in the past (wow! A poet and I didn't know it!), I promise to give y'all 97%. Because if I didn't, that would be unpretty. And who wants that?

So here I go....

3 comments:

Beanorama said...

i just urinated with excitement! my best saweetie, posting!

Anonymous said...

i can't believe it's you, al!

Anonymous said...

hip hip hooray!
(i think i just sprained my hip doing that)