Friday, May 12, 2006

Quarter Life Crisis: Exhibit 9,986,564


Ya know what I'm going to do this afternoon? I'm going to leave work a whole 15 minutes early. And then, I'm going to head to the Wilmington Flower Market and ride the Zipper. And maybe the Gravitron, too. I am laughing at my desk thinking about how funny being inside the Gravitron is. You move your arms like the Lollipop Kids. And that is truly hilarious.

One question, though, am I too old to ride rides? Probably. But I really frigging want to.

Sidenote: My best pal once punched a girl on the Zipper. The reason? A mutual crush. And if you knew the evolution of said girl's life, you'd wonder how my best pal didn't end up in cement shoes.

2 comments:

Beanorama said...

i rode that zipper 22 times that day that i punched that girl. and the boy? he grew up to be the quintessential ud fratboy... everyone loved him in his tight black tees. everyone, that is, but me. because fratboys in tight black tees make me want to vomit and punch someone.

Anonymous said...

tight black tee, huh? you sure he doesnt frequent Woody's?

are you aware of my frat boy theory? that most of them are just confused boys rebelling against their true homosexual nature...