Wednesday, January 17, 2007

And the winner is...


If you didn't know, there is an ongoing popularity contest between the broads of SoUnpretty and the Testosteronies of our brother blog, What the F Philly. In the latest battle, "The Battle of the Profile Views," the ladies won. (Of course we won. I wouldn't have posted this otherwise.)

In a brilliant display of my time-wasting skills, I have calculated the average number of profile views for all the contributors to each site... even the lame ducks like WordsRUs.

Grand Totals:
What the F Philly: 53.16 profile views
So Unpretty: 135.75 profile views

Boo ya!

Just for the record (and because it makes me look good) the MVP of WTF is jmoneymadskillz, with 95 profile views. Beanorama (yup, that's me) comes in big with 293.

Amen, my sistahs.

13 comments:

miz cynical said...

Of course we're the winners, Beanorama. Thanks for providing the numbers to back up the facts:)

Anonymous said...

plus you have like 53 writers and we have 3. that, and our blog sucks. have you read my shit? its awwwwful

aaronic said...

ANd I think I had less views than people who havent even posted on our site :(

I've failed at life

Beanorama said...

jmoney--- that's why I took the AVERAGE. Doy.

Incog... it's okay. Not everyone can have as many virtual admirers as I do.

Anonymous said...

poor form beano. poor form. greatness need not be advertised (says a person who's income is based on the success of advertising).

Beanorama said...

you are being bitchy in all your comments to me. What's with the latent anger? no birthday gift for you!

Flip Flop Girl said...

I must say, I didn't even know of these "profiles" you speak of. When I glanced at said profiles, I was embarrassed, then intrigued, and now jealous that I don't have one.

Smedelicious said...

At least people READ your blog...

Sigh, it may be time to retire Smedelicious...

Smedelicious said...

Actually, I just checked. 78 views for Smedelicious.

BooYa!

Beanorama said...

Flip, yes you do. Click on your name on the left. You have 167 views! You ARE popular, after all!

Flip Flop Girl said...

I feel like I just won the cyber version of Prom Queen.

Beanorama said...

no, I already told you, I have 293. I am CyberQueen. You are CyberPrincess.

Flip Flop Girl said...

I will settle.