Monday, January 29, 2007

Find of a decade.


This weekend I was with my aunt in DC, and we went to a consignment shop that she has raved about for years. And what to my wondering eye did appear, but a pair of Tod's driving moccasins in size seven (perfect for me), never-before-worn, and HUH?!? Only TEN BUCKAROOS?

Now, I know from experience that I am not preppy enough by a mile to ever wear these bad boys. But finding a pair of Tod's 97% off (yes, they normally run $300-$400) was out of control. So I called the smallest-footed preps that I know, and I found a taker. Congrats, Jen McG!

(These aren't the exact ones, but they are close enough. The ones I got have a slot, not a tie.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous that you got to go hang with AM

Beanorama said...

You can do it too!