Monday, January 22, 2007

How could I miss it?


Last night, TBS showed me a Sex and The City that I must have missed the first time around-- when Berger (who was always douchey) broke up with Carrie on a post it note. And she runs into his friends at Bed... she promises herself she will take the high road and be cool. Unfortunately she gets all angry on them-- and reminds me scarily of myself. Yikesabee!

What a fucking hilarious episode. Carrie got arrested for smoking pot!

And I think Ayoki from a certain commercial is in it too...

And Miranda's jeans popped -- just like mine.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you never saw that one. Even I saw it and I was not a religious SITC watcher.

ps...ben smiled at me this morning!

Flip Flop Girl said...

I like this episode too. I think I like every episode that features Smith though. Carrie doesn't actually get arrested though. The cop let her off with an indoor smoking violation because he pitied her break-up story. My life is pathetic.

Beanorama said...

You are right, Flip Flop. But just as Carrie flipped out on those guys like I would have, she also insisted she got arrested, which she didn't, and that is something I would do too. Actually, I did it. In this very blog post. My nephew rules and I don't care who is sick of hearing about him. BOO YA.

NotoriousALG said...

Do you remember when Samantha posted pictures of Richard on the street posts and the cop yelled at her, but let her go ahead? That cop was Bailey from Grey's!