Friday, January 19, 2007

Pourable Benefiber: This could make for a very cruel joke


Has anyone seen the new Benefiber ads? If you have, you know about the new changes that they've made to their product. I guess these changes are great if you're like, 75. Maybe it's just the 12 yr.old summer overnight camp side of me, but I think that these new changes will make a great product to use as a practical joke. Check out the "benefits".

Sugar Free (for carb counters or diabetics!)

Flavor Free (so you'll never detect it!)

Great For Cooking (you can bake someone a diarrhea pie!)

Dissolves Completely in Beverages and Soft Foods (Hey, look twice before you accept that drink!)

I think that this is worse than slipping someone a "mickey". At least then, you may only be violated/mugged/beaten up and have no recollection of it. But if somone slips you some "bene", I'll bet you'll remember that for a long time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

im going to the store to buy this right now. God have mercy on you all

miz cynical said...

Right. Like I'd ever trust anything you give/tell or throw at me.