Sunday, January 14, 2007

Someone else just got "Lanced"


I was watching E!'s " The Soup" on Friday night, and Joel Mchale confirmed what I and every other female viewer of "Prison Break" suspected - that it's star, Wentworth Miller, is gay.

Here's some excerpt from a recent interview that he did:
"No, I'm not gay," he said.
"I know these rumours are out there ... I'm cool with the fact that they exist, I mean this is about fantasy.
"Certain people are going to have certain fantasies, if someone wants to imagine me with a woman, or a man or one of each that's cool with me as long as you keep watching the show."

Unfortunately, I had to get this excerpt from Perez Hilton's website. Currently, I'm hanging my head in shame & plan on taking a nice hot shower with bleach from having to admit that I looked at that garbage. So, girls, I guess it's a done deal. Once the rumors start and the ambiguous answers to interview questions about the rumours, you can pretty much assume that the rumours are true. I don't care. I'll still watch the show because he's hot, I like looking into his smoldering eyes and because I became a fan of Wentworth shortly before Prison Break when he was in this lesser-known Nicole Kidman movie called the Human Stain.

Plus, I found out that he's biracial and he just adds to the list of beautiful celebrity biracial kids. His gorgeous face joins Halle Berry & Derek Jeter. What does that have to do with his sexuality? Absolutely nothing. I just felt like squeezing it in here.

No comments: