Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Are you kidding me?



I'm sure that you've seen the 99 f---- commercials for the Tara Connor ( a.k.a. no beauty pageant queen has been this disgraced since Vanessa Williams) & Matt Lauer interview that's supposed to air on Thursday morning on the Today show. But, tonight I saw that Tara Connor is supposed to be interviewed on The Insider with -you guessed it - Mr. Pat " let's do some coke, call a hooker, have sex" O'Brian! What the hell were they thinking?!

I was going to have a hard enough time watching this stupid interview with Matt Lauer (I pray that he sports his "interview casual" look with sockless loafers a la Britney Spears interview) and taking it seriously. But, Pat O'Brian? Really? No one thought that this could make for a very interesting situation?

I can see it now. Tara's going to be sobbing ( somehow she manages to do it without ruining her makeup or having a single tear fall) and Pat O'Brian's going to be asking questions like, "so, uh, drugs are bad, huh? Like really bad? Like, so bad it's good kinda bad? Er, uh, I mean, you want to get some hookers? Er, I mean....you're fully recovered, right? You've realized the error of your ways, right?" I wonder how many takes it took to film this interview so that Pat could stick to the interview questions.

Gosh, what I wouldn't do to be a fly on the coke-dusted coffee table of that green room. Actually, I know what I would have to do to be in that room and on second thought, nevermind......

5 comments:

Beanorama said...

and speaking of coke:

"Blow coke to inhale cocaine " via http://parentingteens.about.com/cs/cocainecrack/l/blsldiccocaine.htm

or, for something a little more trustworthy: Popsie's fave blog: "Turns out Boisclair used to blow coke in his spare time...." from http://www.queerty.com/queer/happy-endings/happy-endings-desperate-defensiveness-20051117.php

OR the ultimate source, Perez Hilton: "...and if he wants to blow coke off of Kate Moss's tits, more power to him. ..."

Flip Flop Girl said...

You've made your point. You are a regular coke connoisseur.

Anonymous said...

I have that same tie he is wearing.

tone loc said...

leave pat alone. He's good at what he does. Creeping out female employees and not breathing through his nose when he talks and blowing coke.

Was that Bennifer walking the beaches of San Juan? Only the Insider has the exclusive pictures. And what will Mark Anthony have to say about them? Insider starts now.(that was in a Pat O'Brien voice)

miz cynical said...

Toneloc - I know that Mr. O'Brian is your hero. And Unusual's.

jmoney - you just want someone to compliment you on your shiny, new tie.