Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Netflix, how I love thee.

My odes are reserved for the food pyramid, so I'll just call this a rave. I am RAVING over and over about my Netflix account. It catches me up on TV I haven't seen. (I just worked my way through Seasons 1&2 of Grey's Anatomy... I have The OC and Entourage coming up). Plus, it forces me to watch all those movies people tell you you NEED to watch, but when you go to the movie store, you are loathe to pick out. For me, that's classics like "An Affair To Remember." Well, I'm just putting them in my queue and have no choice but to get them in my mailbox. Working on that queue is a blast... I have 47 dvd's lined up! That will take me to about 2008, but oh well. Last, I'm just so amazed at how quickly it works! Day one: drop your old dvd in the mail. Day Two: get an email saying they got it. Day Three: Get an email saying you will get your new movie the next day. Day Four: there it is, the glorious red envelope. If all I did was watch movies, this would be heaven.

(Netflix did not pay for this rave review. But I wish they would.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i hate netflix actually.
there is something i love about going to the movie store. in real life. like a human being would.