Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Here's Looking at You, Jake


um...yeah.

ladies (and gents): i give you for your viewing pleasure, a picture of Jake from the 2007 Golden Globes.

enjoy. talk to him...pretend he can hear you and see you and then go ahead and kiss his face. just make sure no one is around when you do it. because only then will you feel completely insane and stupid...but, hey---that's love.

p.s. honorable mentions: JT, Leo, Sawyer from LOST and Zach Braff. well done fellas. you all looked hot, but, there's just something jake's got that you don't: my heart.

p.s.s. shout out to my husband :)

5 comments:

Smedelicious said...

I would have his babies.

Smedelicious said...

I would have his babies

Anonymous said...

he is no Orlando Bloom

miz cynical said...

I like how your hubby made it into the p.s.s. :)

Anonymous said...

he is smokin....but i definitely think his eyes are photoshopped to be bluer than they really are...