Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Is this harsh?


Am I a bitch? This is the latest in my squirrel saga with my airhead landlord:

Dear [REDACTED]:
Four things:

1) I hate to tell you this, but there is at least one squirrel still up there. I hear it from time to time. When I had heard from the exterminator, he said he still had to check to see if the other building to see if there was a hole there. Did he ever do that? You’ll have to send him back.

2) I had mentioned to you that despite having changed the bulb, the light in my bathroom won’t go on. It still won’t. Can you get an electrician in there?

3) My bottom lock of my front door doesn’t work, all of a sudden.

4) If you send anyone, let me know ahead of time. They need to know I have a kitten that likes to run out the door.


All I want is for my effing landlord to reply and get rid of the SQUIRRELS!

4 comments:

NotoriousALG said...

That squirrel's nuts are funny.

Anonymous said...

wow. thank god you are not my tenant.

Smedelicious said...

I HATE HER. No really. When I start talking about her, I think that my head might explode.

aaronic said...

At this point, it might be easier to try and domesticate the squirrels.