Friday, January 19, 2007

Must. See. Silver. Lining.


If there's anyone that does not live or work in Philly that loves the fair city more than me, please tell me now. My best friend has shown me the wonder and greatness that is the city of brotherly love and I truly feel that it loves me back.

Until this morning.

Last night, I drove up to have dinner with my boyfriend and parked on a street that I have parked on before and never had any issues. I did note, however, that another street that I usually park on had two cars with their windows shattered. Something was afoot.....

Anyway, when I walked to my car this morning I was annoyed because it had snowed and iced over the windshields and I was not looking forward to the scrape-off. As I approached my car, I was stunned to realize it was without a license plate. Yes, that's right, my license plate was stolen last night.

I am furious. And scared. Although one of my best friends was doubled over in laughter about it this morning....

I am waiting patiently for Officer Gibson of the Philadelphia Police Department to call me back before I can go down to the Delaware DMV and wait for a new t-tag. Awesome. What a great f*cking day.

4 comments:

Beanorama said...

I wasn't doubled over in laughter!

Since I have known you... you have gotten about 5 flat tires. Your got your plate stolen. You had the DMV person insult your photo.

Maybe you shouldn't drive.

Flip Flop Girl said...

Don't worry. We will kill the pain with alcohol tonight.

miz cynical said...

ALG- are you coming out with us tonight? I hope so!

NotoriousALG said...

Beanie, I wasn't saying you were doubled over in laughter. Jezzebel was. She thought it was hilarious.

And yes, Miz, I will be out with y'all tonight.