Monday, January 22, 2007

Stedman Graham, guest speaker? I hope he's going to tell me how to become Oprah's bitch



For a few years now, it's been kind of a Quizzo level question: What is it exactly that Stedman Graham does? I've heard that he's like a guest speaker or something vague like that. This made-up career doesn't surprise me because it seems as though behind every successful famous woman; if she's not with someone who's equally famous; than her spouse/partner/significant other has some invented career, some vague title or has made a hobby out of doing what he does best.

A few examples:
Reese Witherspoon & Ryan Philippe (sometimes actor)
Britney & K-Fed (rapper?)
Martha Stewart & ex-husband (philanderer - this is an example of a hubby making a hobby out of what he does best)
Halle Berry & Eric Benet (philanderer, sometimes singer)


Well, I recently found out that Stedman does in fact offer guest speaking appearances. His full humbling title is : educator, author, businessman, entrepreneur and speaker. Not only does he do guest speaking appearances but he charges a lot to make an appearance! What, does Oprah not give you enough of an allowance? AND, there are women that come out in droves to hear him speak! I can't imagine what the hell he could possibly talk about.

Stedman - unless you're going to give me some earth-shattering advice about how a few minutes of "quality time" can provide me a lifetime of financial peace of mind, (i.e: to be in his situation) - I'm not giving you any of my hard-earned cash.

6 comments:

aaronic said...

He was basically adjunct faculty my last semester at Temple in the tourism school.

After meeting gim a few times, I can honestly say: he is full of sh*t.

Never mention Oprah in his presence.

Anonymous said...

the stedman has ties to temple? why did i not know this. what the hell is he doing there?

miz cynical said...

jmoney-Apparently he has family in Jersey. So, he does a lot of things around Philly.

incog- I heard about Stedman 'cause of your school. Never mention Oprah in his presence? Does he get upset or something? He knows that that's the only reason why people know who the hell he is, right?

Flip Flop Girl said...

Unusual thinks that Oprah is a lesbian and the Sted is her fake boyfriend.

miz cynical said...

Yeah, I know about her "theory". Frankly, I think that Oprah enjoys the penis too much (as evidenced by her "promiscuous" years)to be a lesbian & no woman who ever got to know the real Oprah would be able to tolerate her spoiled, over-privileged ass.

Anonymous said...

"Oprah enjoys the penis". Wow. I did not expect that from you.