Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I Heart The Killers


great news ya'll!

my favorite mormon, brandon flowers, is bringing the magic back to our town on april 27th at the tweeter.

for those of you who have never seen them live, you have no idea what a great concert you are missing out on. me and flip saw them last fall in atlantic city and we had an amazing time (and may i add the quality inn we stayed at that night was TOP NOTCH...hardly any hookers).

speaking of flip, the same night of the killers concert also happens to be her birthday eve. coincidence? i think not. i bet she cries when they play "when you were young". and i shall laugh.

so, who's in?

5 comments:

Flip Flop Girl said...

I am def in. And any readers out there better be too in celebration of the greatest day of the year - the anniversary of my 21st birthday! So, who is going to be the dd? We prob need two cars for the tailgate. I am already excited!

miz cynical said...

Count me in too, please

Anonymous said...

isnt it kinda cold for a concert at the tweeter? i thought they only had them in the summer?

Anonymous said...

duh jmon, its at the end of april

Anonymous said...

that photo of them reminds me of motorheads "ace of spades" record cover. too bad the killers music isn't nearly as good.