Friday, January 12, 2007

Sitting Bitch on the Bandwagon


guess what.

i have been ranting and raving all week about how excited i am to watch the eagles game this saturday night...trying to make plans about where to watch the game...who to watch the game with...what to wear (yes, what to wear-how gay is that?!).

and the kicker??? i don't even know what effing time the game starts. hilarious.

fly, eagles, fly...

anyone who's interested, i think me and some peeps are meeting at the Fox & Hound, 15th & Spruce Sts, mutha-effers!

4 comments:

Beanorama said...

i'm even worse. I'm not even sure where we are in the standings if we win.

Smedelicious said...

I just want to drink beer and scream at the TV. Is that wrong?

Anonymous said...

smedelicious kinda said what i was thinking. as long as you get drunk and have fun it doesn't matter what you know.

Anonymous said...

I've had my outfitted planned since the Eagles won last. There's not a thing wrong with that.