Wednesday, January 17, 2007

If your name is Silent O, then you've got good taste.


I have this friend. Let's call him Silent Observer, or Silent O for short. Yes, Silent O does read Unpretty. No, Silent O does not comment-- he is "too cool." Anyway, Silent O has made it known that he has a thing-- or shall we say, fetish-- for Dolce & Gabbana's perfume, Light Blue. I believe he even bought it for his new g.f.

Somewhere along the way, someone explained Light Blue to me as the perfume "all the Italian girls wear." I'm not sure if Silent O likes Italian girls and therefore likes the perfume that they all wear, or if all the Italian girls in D-Ware heard Silent O likes the perfume, so they ran out and bought it to attract his Manliness. (I'm guessing it's the second one, as Silent O is a handsome guy.)

Either way, today I was purchasing some makeup today and I saw the bottle. Out of curiousity I gave myself a little spray spray. I was expecting to smell spaghetti and gondolas and gladiators, but oh no-- Light Blue smells like citrus and sunshine! Delicious! Silent O, you have done it again: shocked and awed and impressed me. You rule.

(And shout out to ALG for coming up with the most appropriate nickname that ever lived.)

4 comments:

NotoriousALG said...

Silent O loves Italian women. Especially ones that attend "Hey, Does That Little Girl Have a Moustache" Day Camp.

Anonymous said...

i have Dolce and Gabbana cologne. its green and for men though.

you owe me a comment now Bean.

Anonymous said...

i am in the market for new perf. do you think i would likey?

Anonymous said...

This guy sounds awesome; it's a shame he doesn't comment more. Beanorama, you sound like an intelligent person who recognizes genius at work. Spaghetti and Dogdeballs... mmmmhh.