Tuesday, January 02, 2007

False Promises


10. quit smoking
9. not wait until i have $85 worth of dry cleaning to drop it off
8. stop biting/picking/knawing on my cuticles
7. smoke only at night or special occasions
6. refrain from scaring children for pure entertainment
5. stop being a real-life example to my office interns on why you shouldnt get drunk at office parties
4. only milk my dog on holidays-doing it any other time of year is just plain abuse
3. stop smoking for real
2. learn how to play craps; make small fortune playing craps; lose all my money in a shopping spree
1. stop making resolutions that i have no intention of keeping

2 comments:

Flip Flop Girl said...

Comment from Unusual on my MySpace:

so...linda's resolutions for 2007.
5. only buy 10 pairs of sunglasses this year (as compared to the 20 pair you bought in '06)
4. quit smoking (just smoke at night and special events)
3. have a baby
2. give baby to brad and angelina to raise
1. DO NOT LOSE WALLET (more than three times)

That's right - I have MySpace. Back off...unless you want to be my friend because I am in need of numbers. Cool in real life = nerd in cyber world. This has become my mantra.

Anonymous said...

woo-hoo! Happy New Year!!!