Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Does This Dog Looked Depressed To You?


seriously, let me know. i put this picture up at work and everyone was all like, "Oh My God! That dog is sooooo sad looking? is she hurt? is she fed? is she loved? is she depressed?"

what the fuck! she's treated like the Queen of England! she has sweaters more expensive than my winter coats. she owns my bed. she owns my entire house for that matter. i kiss her ten times before i leave for work and die a little bit inside everytime i leave her.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

both of my dogs look sad...they too own my house, my bed, etc. I think they do it on purpose

Beanorama said...

that's because you brought a baby into the house and he has taken over.

Rubella looks happy all the time... probably because she knows she is a cat and not a dog. Being a dog would make her miserable.

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna have to agree with Beanorama. Being a dog is quite depressing. It's the classic psychological phenomenon:feline envy. And I should know- I am 4 months from being a psychologist.

Anonymous said...

being a cat would be terrible...pooping in a box and being all around inferior to the canine

my dogs are not neglected because of the baby...they just know how to work my guilt.

Beanorama said...

what! At least cats can rely on their own selves to shit in a box. They don't have to beg to get let out. And they don't constatnly stank.

Anonymous said...

Now that you mention, she does look super sad -- like she's dealing with a major doubt of depression. Poor thing!

Anonymous said...

um, excuse me, but do we have to get Ceasar Millan here? Exercise, discipline, THEN affection. http://cesarmillaninc.com/cesar/