Monday, January 15, 2007

I Love A Bunny In Uniform


sorry for the double bunny posts, but while i was looking for an image for my previous post, i found this one and just couldnt resist. i adore the retro bunny costumes from the late '70s-early-'80s. i sometimes still fantasize about what color bunny i'd be. its a toss up between the red bunny and the teel bunny.

and the best part about the costume-you must wear pumps that are an exact match to the color of your suit. awesome.

p.s. i suspect that beanorama would be the yellow bunny, flip flop girl would be the black bunny and miz cynical would be the purple bunny.

am i right or am i right?

3 comments:

NotoriousALG said...

Can I be the blue bunny? As in Blue Tooth? :) I had a great time with you gals this weekend!

Anonymous said...

ditto!

Beanorama said...

an outfit with built in breasts? I'm there!